TpedRpg Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TpedRpg Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT Empty
PostSubject: Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT   Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:11 am

Talk about Naruto or Dragonball/Z/GT here. These are my favorite Anime shows, so I wanted to know who else agrees with me so that we could talk about it. XD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT   Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:04 am

Well i like both Naruto and DBZ. But hvnt seen DB or DBGT. i hv downloaded all DBZ episodes after Vegeta Saga. Although i hvnt seen much of naruto coz i just started to watch it 2 months ago but i know most things bout Naruto.
Back to top Go down
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT   Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:05 am

Phoenix wrote:
Well i like both Naruto and DBZ. But hvnt seen DB or DBGT. i hv downloaded all DBZ episodes after Vegeta Saga. Although i hvnt seen much of naruto coz i just started to watch it 2 months ago but i know most things bout Naruto.

I see...well, if you have any questions about Naruto, just ask me, and I'll answer it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT   Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:34 am

Mr.Naruto's in the house. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpmrpg.darkbb.com
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT   Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:03 pm

ShadowElmaste wrote:
Mr.Naruto's in the house. lol

If I were Naruto, I would have spiky yellow hair and enough Chakra to wipe out the United States. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT   Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto and/or Dragonball/Z/GT
Page 1 of 1