TpedRpg Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TpedRpg Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^

Go down 
+4
Phoenix
angeldemonyo
miken13
War Flame
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
War Flame
Moderators Leader
War Flame

The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:39 am

I know most of you already know about this RPG, but.... A great pokemon RPG, sign up here! :

http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?ref=35

Yes, I'm not gonna lie, that is my referral link, I figured I may as well possibly get some referral points while telling you about it... It can't hurt anything can it?

Anyways, if you don't want to use my referral link to sign up I suppose that's ok.... Sad
Back to top Go down
miken13
Sprite Designers Leader
miken13

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:26 am

I joined there already, but not to your referral link, and I think it's the best one ever cheers
Back to top Go down
angeldemonyo
Global Moderators Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:07 am

I am da pwnz0rz there. actually the 35 in your link should be 195 so it is like this:
http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?ref=195
Back to top Go down
War Flame
Moderators Leader
War Flame

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 pm

angeldemonyo wrote:
I am da pwnz0rz there. actually the 35 in your link should be 195 so it is like this:
http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?ref=195

I'm not THAT stupid <_< That's YOUR referral link.... Little scammer. XD
Back to top Go down
angeldemonyo
Global Moderators Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 am

How is that scamming? Its tricking not scamming XD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:10 am

angeldemonyo wrote:
How is that scamming? Its tricking not scamming XD
lol. I hv joined this month. Though i had a acc. In the Earlier version .but they started all over i think so my acc. In the earlier version is gone.
Back to top Go down
angeldemonyo
Global Moderators Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:26 am

I joined on re-opening day Smile
I hate to brag *cough* but I bet I have more shinyarceuses and mews than anyone there. (10 arceuses, 4 mews).
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:52 am

Ur stats.
How do u play so much on every section.
Back to top Go down
War Flame
Moderators Leader
War Flame

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:00 am

Cause He's ( He, right? Or she? I'm not sure... Sorry ) Obsessed. ^_^

Though I can see how you can get obsessed with TPM, I was before, but now I don't have enough time to be obsessed, XD.
Back to top Go down
angeldemonyo
Global Moderators Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:51 am

Loads of free time= good for the game. Does get boring but right then a legend or something pops up and makes me want to keep at it.

pheonix: I've been on tpm pretty much everyday since it re-opened. That+loads of free time= awesome stats.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:31 am

Ya ur playing time shows it. I just joined like 10 days.
But i (my tpm id is Piczo ) played a lot minigame (65k points) but no Arceus. When u compare u see almost everyone got it pretty early. Mined 6000 times only thing i got is 2 UG machoke and a UG corsola.
NO luck with mew as well. So my playing time is decreasing now day by day. Im damn frustrated.
Im trying figured out where Hugia is.im after it now gave up the hope for mew and arceus. Im seeing everyones( who has hugia) shard stats to figure out. I hv a idea where it is . Not sure though.
Back to top Go down
angeldemonyo
Global Moderators Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:02 am

I wont tell you hugia's location Smile its a secret. Anyway To tell the truth 3 of my arceuses, I swear were within an 1/2 hour of eachother.
Back to top Go down
The Wildemonster
Beta Testers Leader
The Wildemonster

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:28 am

i'm not sure whether i should sign up for it or not.... i'm on flamez and i like that more only because i'm #17
Back to top Go down
https://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll432/TheWildemonster/
War Flame
Moderators Leader
War Flame

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:33 am

To tell you the truth, TPM is way better..... Flamez is just a copy of TPM(not trying to be offensive towards flamez, but it IS true). Also, Cless works on TPM a whole lot faster, meaning way more updates. I'm not quite sure if TPF is still a copy of TPM, I haven't been on it recently, and I lost the link. All I know is it was, and unless it was changed it still is.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:43 am

angeldemonyo wrote:
I wont tell you hugia's location Smile its a secret. Anyway To tell the truth 3 of my arceuses, I swear were within an 1/2 hour of eachother.
i know forbidden to tell hugia's location.
I just hv a bad luck in tpm. 68k still no arceus. Im loosing my interest. As u said untill u get something its boring. And it gets worse when i see someone got S.lugia on like 1100 clicks , someone got 5-6 hugias on 5700 clicks , someone got arceus within 1600 points.
Im now training mewthree.

TPF - Wrost poke RPG i hv ever seen. Their rpg and forum both r offline now. They r moving to a new host server. And said u hv to register again. But u cant log in even after registering.
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:38 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.tpmrpg.darkbb.com
The Wildemonster
Beta Testers Leader
The Wildemonster

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:26 am

Phoenix wrote:
angeldemonyo wrote:
i know forbidden to tell hugia's location.
I just hv a bad luck in tpm. 68k still no arceus. Im loosing my interest. As u said untill u get something its boring. And it gets worse when i see someone got S.lugia on like 1100 clicks , someone got 5-6 hugias on 5700 clicks , someone got arceus within 1600 points.
Im now training mewthree.

TPF - Wrost poke RPG i hv ever seen. Their rpg and forum both r offline now. They r moving to a new host server. And said u hv to register again. But u cant log in even after registering.

i dont like how tpm has that garbage
Back to top Go down
War Flame
Moderators Leader
War Flame

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Garbage? What exactly are you calling "garbage" ?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Its true that tpm is different than other rpgs but that makes it unique. The features are very good.
But Wildemonster i would like to know what u r calling garbage.
Back to top Go down
The Wildemonster
Beta Testers Leader
The Wildemonster

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:12 am

Phoenix wrote:
Its true that tpm is different than other rpgs but that makes it unique. The features are very good.

the random chance of getting a mew or whatever
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:44 am

The Wildemonster wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

the random chance of getting a mew or whatever
lol what u expect . They will present u with mew ? Most rpg has features like that. Thats the attraction of playing it. If u played srpg you will know.
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 am

First, TPM is one of the best pokemon rpg's I have played. Second, what's the link to SRPG?
Back to top Go down
Cless
WebMaster

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:27 pm

SRPG is crap, if you play it, your head will explode in anger. xD

Secondly, the chances of obtaining legendary Pokémon... well, what do you want me to do? Make the chances 1 in 2? 1 in 100? The chances are high for a reason; to make it rare. Alternate RPGs often give all members legendary Pokémon easily (and so the RPG ends up with 200,000 of the same legendary Pokémon). Besides, it says that finding them isn't easy, and that it is entirely your choice.

Actually, there WILL be a way to obtain certain legendary Pokémon; Story Mode.

Eventually, however, I will also make some pages where, the more you have clicked, the greater chance you have to find that legendary Pokémon; that way, it is fair.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Cless wrote:

xD.
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:47 am

Cless wrote:

Secondly, the chances of obtaining legendary Pokémon... well, what do you want me to do? Make the chances 1 in 2? 1 in 100? The chances are high for a reason; to make it rare. Alternate RPGs often give all members legendary Pokémon easily (and so the RPG ends up with 200,000 of the same legendary Pokémon). Besides, it says that finding them isn't easy, and that it is entirely your choice.

Actually, there WILL be a way to obtain certain legendary Pokémon; Story Mode.

Eventually, however, I will also make some pages where, the more you have clicked, the greater chance you have to find that legendary Pokémon; that way, it is fair.
I can't wait for version 0.9.5 of TPM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^   The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Moon RPG, a great pokemon RPG! ^_^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next