TpedRpg Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TpedRpg Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legendary Clan

Go down 
+6
blamh123
ShadowElmaste
The Wildemonster
miken13
Phoenix
latimew
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:18 am

This is going nowhere. Only Cless and me are active for last few days.
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 pm

I have been active, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tpmrpg.darkbb.com
ShadowMaster
CREATOR/WebMaster
ShadowMaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:31 pm

Me also, just had alot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:04 am

ShadowMaster wrote:
Me also, just had alot of work to do.
whats the progress in the RPG ?
Back to top Go down
ShadowMaster
CREATOR/WebMaster
ShadowMaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:47 am

Lol 20%
Back to top Go down
The Wildemonster
Beta Testers Leader
The Wildemonster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:27 am

i havent been on in the last 5 days.. i've been really busy
Back to top Go down
https://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll432/TheWildemonster/
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:01 pm

Psh...I've been more busy than any of you (besides ShadowMaster and Cless). Being Webmaster on TPM is harder than you think; people CONSTANTLY need your help. That's why I seem to get Staff positions on other sites; they know that I have experience and that I know it can be harsh sometimes...though I really can't be on sites really anymore; TPM takes out a lot. I take out most of the day to be on TPEDRPG and TPM. And, not to mention that sometimes TPM can really take out a lot of energy from helping a lot, arguing, etc...phew. It can be tough. And, that also explains why I'm not on here as much.

PS. WOAH, 16 pages. Sheesh...if a topic starts here with me being Webmaster on TPM, then this will have 20 pages by the time we are done discussing it...LOL. XD
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Phew ... Atlast latimew posted.
Back to top Go down
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:48 am

Phoenix wrote:
Phew ... Atlast latimew posted.

What? I've been busy, you know...you try being Webmaster...people ask you questions like no tomorrow...which is why I'm not here as much. =/
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:30 am

That's true.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:57 pm

yeah i know.
Back to top Go down
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:50 am

Ugh...TPM is being redone...though that will provide more time for me to be on TPEDRPG. =D
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:24 am

yay!
Back to top Go down
The Wildemonster
Beta Testers Leader
The Wildemonster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:38 pm

latimew wrote:
Psh...I've been more busy than any of you (besides ShadowMaster and Cless). Being Webmaster on TPM is harder than you think; people CONSTANTLY need your help. That's why I seem to get Staff positions on other sites; they know that I have experience and that I know it can be harsh sometimes...though I really can't be on sites really anymore; TPM takes out a lot. I take out most of the day to be on TPEDRPG and TPM. And, not to mention that sometimes TPM can really take out a lot of energy from helping a lot, arguing, etc...phew. It can be tough. And, that also explains why I'm not on here as much.

PS. WOAH, 16 pages. Sheesh...if a topic starts here with me being Webmaster on TPM, then this will have 20 pages by the time we are done discussing it...LOL. XD

lmao. i have a life outside of the computer so i'm busy with that life
Back to top Go down
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 am

The Wildemonster wrote:
latimew wrote:

lmao. i have a life outside of the computer so i'm busy with that life

Uh...so do I? I have to take care of 2 siblings, one of 5 years old, and the other of 2 years old, and they CONSTANTLY want my attention...plus, my Dad usually makes me watch them while HE TAKES A NAP. Ugh...sometimes I wish that he would get off his ass and BE A FATHER, instead of making ME the father. Neutral

Last edited by latimew on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why not edit this wonderful post? XD)
Back to top Go down
The Wildemonster
Beta Testers Leader
The Wildemonster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:27 am

i gotcha. i've been really busy with volleyball camp taking up a lot of time as well as cross country training
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Lati, nice avatar.
Back to top Go down
The Wildemonster
Beta Testers Leader
The Wildemonster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:59 am

is dbz still any good. i used to watch it back in the day in the frist few seasons. then it got stupid, like power rangers
Back to top Go down
ShadowElmaste
Super Moderator
ShadowElmaste

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:31 am

Power Rangers sucks now.
Back to top Go down
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:45 pm

...You suck. Dbz PWNS. XD Anyway, thank you, ShadowElmaste. I have more cool avatars. That's just one of them. =3
Back to top Go down
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:48 pm

This one is pretty good, too. It's better in some ways, and worse in some ways. However, this avatar is still pretty kick-as...err...butt. Darn, I keep doing that. XD, =3

Last edited by latimew on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wildemonster
Beta Testers Leader
The Wildemonster

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:04 pm

do you guys remember when power rangers were good? like the first two seasons when they were the mighty morphin power rangers?
Back to top Go down
latimew
Super Moderators Leader
latimew

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:40 am

Eric wrote:
i wish i had the power to delete this clan.... No

...You deserve to be banned...lol.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:45 am

I wasnt ön for some days. Wth happened to the art sectiön. And post counts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Clan   The Legendary Clan - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Clan
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next